I have dreamed about…what if the classic male roles who fit the part were actual Dominants! I start in no particular order. Just as I think of them.
1.Mr. Darcy (Mmm) Pride and Prejudice
2. Colonel Brandon-sense and sensibility. ( I see a strict daddy Dom here)
5. Aragorn -Lord of the Rings
6. Mr. Rochester -Jane Eyre
7. Henry Tilney – Northanger Abbey (more caring of Dom but I can see it none the less)
8. John Thorton-North and South
9. Jervis Pendleton the third-Daddy long legs
10. Mr. Knightley -Emma
11. Gilbert Blythe-Anne of Green Gables
12. Arthur Clennam-Little Dorrit
I’m sure there are more! But this is what I came up with.